- This silky smooth facial oil makes gliding your gua sha tool over the skin easy
- Minimal formula created to be a sanctuary for all skin moods
- Has a base of antioxidant & EFA rich non-comedogenic oils: organic sunflower and moringa
- Sunflower works wonderfully for soothing inflammations and nourishing dry skin
- Moringa has been prized by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda for centuries; its vitamin & mineral-rich seed oil smoothes out skin texture and plumps
- Crafted with a floral, rosy + earthy aroma of neroli, rose, palmarosa and sandalwood – “like walking through a rose garden”
- Cruelty-free certified by Leaping Bunny
1 fl oz / 30 ml
More than just a gua sha oil: This multipurpose year-round face oil can be used as a daily facial moisturizer, as part of your gua sha routine, and even on the ends of hair and cuticles! Some guys use it in their beard and hair, too.
After cleansing (optional: and after misting or applying your water/aloe based serum), dose 3-5 drops of Over the Moon onto the palm of your hand. Rub palms together to warm up the oil, inhale deeply from your hands for a few moments, and press the oil on to your face and neck. Gently sweep the gua sha tool in upward motion along your neck, jawline, cheek, and forehead.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, organic Moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, Cymbopogon martinii v. motia (palmarosa) leaf oil, Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil