At Pink Moon, our mission is to share with you tips, tools, and products that nourish your soul. We want to help you feel good — mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. So, here goes our series of favorite recipes from Lin's desk!
Pink Moon Mylk
This dreamy tonic is reminiscent of cotton candy pink sunset skies, and it's a lovely blend to enjoy as a warm evening night cap. Made with oat milk, raw honey, and tart cherry (a natural source of melatonin!) juice as well as some TCM herbs like lily bulb and goji berries.
Recipe adapted from Heartbeet Kitchen.
- 6 ounces oat milk preferably homemade. Store bought is fine, too – Lin's favorite is from MALK (cleanest ingredients)
- 4 ounces unsweetened Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1/2 tablespoon raw honey
- 5 organic dried goji berries
- 3-4 pieces of organic dried lily bulb
- dried organic culinary rose petals for garnish
Heat oat milk, tart cherry juice, and lily bulb over low heat in a small pot for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat, and whisk in honey and goji berries. (If you want to make it really frothy, you can add it to a blender). Top with rose petals and drink warm.