- Over the Moon Gua Sha Facial Oil makes gliding your gua sha tool over the skin easy; made for a daily gua sha practice
- Minimal formula created to be a sanctuary for all skin
- Has a base of antioxidant-rich non-comedogenic organic oils: sunflower and moringa
- Cruelty-free certified by Leaping Bunny
- Gua sha is a 4,000 year old holistic health massage technique that originates from China. Learn more about it here, in our Q&A with a licensed TCM practitioner and acupuncturist
- Our tool is made from pure natural raw rose quartz and each tool is one of a kind (just like you!), so what you receive may not be the one pictured – each varies slightly in shade of pink, pattern and surface
- We launched this tool to celebrate our founder’s heritage and upbringing
- Includes an easy-to-follow gua sha guide! Or you can purchase the 2nd option, which comes with access to a gua sha workshop we hosted with a licensed TCM practitioner and gua sha expert
- Set comes with a pretty pink velvet reusable pouch to protect and store your tool
1 fl oz / 30 ml
This set comes with an easy-to-follow instruction card so you can gua sha your way to healthy, plump skin and complete relaxation!
Gua sha is also amazing for headaches, sinus pressure, and jaw pain! For headaches and sinus pressure, simply press the long end of the tool in between your eyebrows and hold it there for 10 seconds.
*See our mini tutorials on various gua sha techniques on our IG, here.
Slip on a spa headband to keep hair out of your face. After cleansing (optional: and after misting or applying your water/aloe based serum), dose 3-5 drops of Over the Moon Facial Oil onto the palm of your hand. Rub palms together to warm up the oil, inhale deeply from your hands for a few moments, and press the oil on to your face and neck. Gently sweep the gua sha tool in upward motion along your neck, jawline, cheek, and forehead.
*Care must be taken when using our Gua Sha Tool – it is natural crystal and subject to breaking if dropped or struck against a hard surface.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, organic Moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil*, Cymbopogon martinii v. motia (palmarosa) leaf oil, Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil
Gua Sha Tool is 100% natural ethically sourced rose quartz crystal
*Care must be taken when using our Gua Sha Tool – it is natural crystal and subject to breaking if dropped, or struck against a hard surface.