Organic Cotton Japanese Hand Towel - Blue
- Made in Imbari, Japan – gently woven on traditional, low-speed machines to maintain the integrity of the fine thread while achieving the coziest cloth
- Features two sides: a smooth woven + super absorbent front and plush + skin-soothing terry cloth that is oh so soft and cozy
- Absorbs water and dries quickly
- Carefully washed with fresh spring water from the melted snow of Mt. Ishizuchi, ensuring every thread is free from impurities
- Color is a muted sky blue
12.5 x 32.25 in
Adding a touch of color to your home, skin that often gets dry from hand-washing
Use any time to pat hands dry.
Machine wash cold, hand or tumble dry low.
Materials: 98% cotton, 2% linen