A deliciously tart, invigorating and nutrient-dense whole flower tea crafted from whole certified organic hibiscus rosa roselles (2020 harvest).
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients including including beta carotene, vitamin C, calcium, and potassium
- Roselles are hand-collected then dried slowly and carefully to ensure its potency and quality; no hibiscus petals, this tea is made of whole flower roselles
- Sip to cool down on a hot day, for an afternoon pick-me-up, or even in the morning in place of coffee for sharp mental focus
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), hibiscus is essential because it’s a sour food – which helps to digest fats and proteins, aid in liver detoxification, and can align the heart and mind / increase focus
- The interior bag is made from derived from renewable wood pulp, which is 100% compostable!
*If you are undergoing hormonal treatments, taking hormonal birth control, or if pregnant, please consult your healthcare practitioner before consuming.