- Inspired by the bold and daring Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
- White rose hydrosol has the highest frequency of vibration in the plant world, is associated with the heart, and promotes emotional balance while providing light moisture and soothing inflamed skin
- Sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, panthenol, and aloe vera juice help prevent water loss in the skin and keep it hydrated while supporting firm + supple skin
- Moringa is an antioxidant that has been prized by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda for centuries; vitamin & mineral-rich, hydrates + plumps the skin
- The formula is infused with clear quartz to promote harmony, purify energy, and balance oil production
- Aromatherapeutic scent features essential oils of bergamot and cardamom
- Smells like spicy chai with a hint of floral bergamot
- Bonus: Bergamot and cardamom are acne-fighting essential oils
- Co-created with an AAPI astrologer, Evelyn Zuel
Note: The color of this product may naturally change in response to the elements (light, air) due to the colors being derived from plant-based, natural extracts. This does not impact the efficacy of the formula. To prevent the color change, store the product in a cabinet and keep it away from direct/indirect light.
2 fl oz / 60 ml
In warmer months, the Leo Essence also works as a moisturizer on its own, or use it as a primer for makeup.
Shake well. Dispense 2-3 pumps and pat onto freshly cleansed skin with fingertips.
Rosa alba (white rose) hydrosol*, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) juice, Pure water (aqua), Butylene glycol+, Propanediol, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Glyceryl stearate, Clear quartz gem essence, Moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed oil, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Cetearyl alcohol, Allantoin, Potassium sorbate, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil, Caesalpinia spinosa gum, Hydrolyzed gardenia florida extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium benzoate